Spacetek Technology AG has experience in the design, development, and small-scale manufacturing of reliable and cost-effective electronics and software solutions for research, space and industrial applications. It has successfully served customers for the development of embedded systems, high- and low-speed digitizing, high-voltage devices, ultra-low power systems, fast power switching, motor controllers, IoT devices, custom implementations based on high-end Systems-on-Chip, radiation-hardened electronics, high-reliability systems, and more.
- Experience: a highly-qualified team for your complex project from idea to final product
- End-to-end solutions: from design to industrialization and testing
- Flexibility: the advantage of dedicated engineering resources on demand
- Time-to-market: cut development time by quick comprehension of customer needs, agile design thinking and goal-orientated implementation
- Trusted partner: long term project based partnership or collaboration
Electronics and smart software for a plug-and-play solution for Simatec’s SIMALUBE pressure booster.
Flight electronics for a biology microgravity experiment on the 2nd Swiss Parabolic Flight Campaign.
Flight electronics for a blood cell experiment that flew to the International Space Station on SpaceX Dragon cargo ferry in 2016.
Flight electronics unit for an experiment to analyze the intracellular mechanisms that are deactivated in zero gravity on the International Space Station.
The microhole logger records the climate information of the last 1.5 million years in the oldest ice of the Antarctic down to a depth of 3 km.