STT-1800™ is a compact instrument that monitors the composition of gases and liquids in real-time and in-line, at high resolution and with high sensitivity. As the world’s smallest commercial time-of-flight mass spectrometer, STT-1800™ brings to industrial production line and civil infrastructure performance levels that were previously available only in benchtop laboratory instruments.
STT-1800™ REAL-TIME & IN-LINE COMPOSITION MONITOR
- In-line and in situ composition analysis of gases and liquids at highest speed, sensitivity, and resolution
- Broad span of analyzable substances
- Fully automated real-time and in-line measurement and operation
- Measuring all substances at once continuously and all the time
- Fast process control and optimization
- Accurate product quality control tracing impurities and contaminants upfront
- Easy integration in proprietary process control tools
- Low power consumption (<50 W)
|STT-1800™||Process Quadrupole||Lab Time-of-Flight|
|Extended Mass Range|
The mass resolution allows the separation of isobaric interferences. The figure shows two examples of double peaks.
The instrument’s high dynamic range allows detection of sub-ppm concentrations. The figure shows natural krypton measured in air.
Linear instrument response allows quantitative sample analysis. The figure shows all natural krypton isotopes.