Materials for Harsh Environement
IonTamer™ FA-H is built completely polymer-free with stainless steel, gold, ceramic, and aluminum.
High-Performance TOF‑MS Analyzer
IonTamer™ FA includes our newly developed time-of-flight analyzer with high sensitivity and resolution. The analyzer measures the full mass spectrum (1 – 1 200 u/e) up to 10 times per second.
Innovative Dynode Detector
The specially developped TOF detector is operating at pressures below 1·10-5 mbar and is replaceable in the field.
Compact Electronics Box
The extremely compact electronics box is connected to the instrument with two-meter cables and includes full remote control and monitoring of the instrument.
The standard flange can be connected directly to a vacuum chamber without any restriction on the instrument’s orientation during operation.
Long-Life Ion Source
IonTamer™ FA includes a robust, field-replaceable open ion source that will keep maintenance costs low over the lifetime of the instrument.
- Wafer manufacturing: process optimization for higher reliability and yield.
- ALD process control for higher product quality in display manufacturing.
- Environmental research where robust and mobile instruments are required.
- Industrial vacuum coating.
Software & Data Acquisition
- Full remote configuration, control, and monitoring of the instrument.
- Automated operation for ease of use.
- Continuous data stream of full mass spectra with 100 ms integration time each, without dead time.
- Live mass spectra visualization and processing as time series.